- Clean the area thoroughly with rubbing alcohol or soap and water. Do not use Windex or similar products as it will leave a residue behind that will prevent the sticker from adhering well.
- Prepare the sticker for application by firmly rubbing over the clear transfer tape with the side of your fist or cloth. This removes any air bubbles that may have formed and makes the sticker cling to the transfer tape by adding warmth.
- Peel the white paper backing off the sticker – please be patient as this can be tedious. If the sticker clings to the backing, slowly replace the paper backing and repeat Step 2.
- Place the sticker onto the surface and rub it in place firmly with the side of your fist or a cloth.
- Slowly peel the clear transfer tape off at an angle. Be careful not to pull the sticker off the surface. If sticker pulls away from the surface repeat previous step.
The sticker will adhere more over the next 24-36 hours so please try not to get it wet.